Digital Shoppy Ingrown Toe Nail Correction Tool Fixer Recover Toe Paronychia Nail Brace Tools Ingrown Toenails Pedicure Tool
About this item:
Item Type: Foot Care Tool
Material: Stainless steel + Copper
Size: A TYPE
Type: Orthopedic Supplies
This is a simple but effective ingrown toenails correction tool. It can help you solve the ingrown toenails problem and bring healthy and beautiful toenails back to you.
Made of carbon steel, high hardness, and intensity, no distortion.
The angle of 2 hooks is especially suitable for the angle of toenails' growth, easier to reshape toenails.
Simple but professional manicure tool, a great relief to ingrown toenails patients.
Portable and mini size, available and convenient to carry it out when traveling or outdoors.
Suitable for professional use as well as personal use.
How to Use:
Leverage mechanics to change the angle of nail growth.
1. Toenails, hands, and tools for disinfection treatment.
2. Hook both sides of the ingrown toenail with the two hooks on the equipment.
3. Use one hand to hold the middle fulcrum of the tool, twisting the nut to fix the equipment on the toenail with the other hand. (Fulcrum towards two directions for different sizes of the nails)
4. Slowly intensify, till there is a sense of expansion (no pain). (Patients can soak their feet in warm water when taking the correction )
5. Intensify slightly for every 10 minutes.
6. 30 minutes later, take the feet out of the water, wait for 15 minutes to dry feet.
7. Remove the equipment, the toenail is reshaped, position, stuff some medical cotton under the tilted nails to prevent rebound.
1. For patients who have very severe ingrown toenails, professional treatment is recommended, don't correct it by yourself.
2. Toenails must be soaked for 10 minutes before the first time intensity.
3. For one side ingrown toenail, please adjust the equipment in the appropriate angle, in case hurts the other health side. (Only intensify the ingrown toenail side).
4. Intensify gently for thin toenails.
5. Normally take the correction every 5-15 days, usually would be cured in 1-4 months, if use it more frequently than recommended, please mind the strength to avoid harm.
6. Best treat time: you'd better do it just before sleeping, so no rebound due to the pressure of shoes.
7. Please use some anti-inflammatory drugs if the skin is damaged.
8. Please wear loose shoes, regular pruning toes.
Type: Toenails Correction Tool
Item Size: Approx. 4 * 2.3 * 1.3cm / 1.57 * 0.90 * 0.51in
Item Weight: Approx. 12.7g / 0.44oz
Package Size: Approx. 9.4 * 6.5 * 2cm / 3.7 * 2.56 * 0.79in
Package Weight: Approx. 46g / 1.62oz
Package(s): 1 * Toe nail Correction Tool (NO box)