IKEA SVALLET/RYET Work Lamp with LED Bulb E14 400 Lumen (Dark Grey White)
About this Item
- This work lamp in recycled plastics has received the international design award Red Dot Award. It provides a functional directed light and is easy to match with the interior and move around in the home.
- Provides a directed light that is great for reading.
- LED bulb E14 400 lumen, globe opal white included. The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Use an opal light bulb if you have an ordinary lamp shade or lamp and want an even, diffused distribution of light.
- Package List: 1 x Digital Shoppy IKEA Work Lamp with LED Bulb E14 400 Lumen (Dark Grey White)
Designer: Henrik Preutz
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classesA++ to D
- Average energy classA++
Max.: 8.6 W
Height: 35 cm (14 ")
Base diameter: 16 cm (6 ")
Shade diameter: 11 cm (4 ")
Cord length: 200 cm (6 ' 7 ")
- Dust the lamp with a duster.
Environment & materials:
- Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.
- By using recycled plastic in this product, we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental footprint.
- Plastic can be recycled multiple times, reducing our environmental footprint. All products containing recycled materials meet the same quality and safety demands as we have on all our products.
Materials: Polypropylene plastic (min. 20% recycled)
Designer Henrik Preutz: “I wanted to design a little friend to have on the desk. A simple and stylish lamp that has character and personality ― and a design that fits everywhere. The construction is also simple with just two parts, the base and the lampshade that you easily snap together. The translucent plastic we use lets a pleasant light through and I’ve also worked a lot on how the lamp is packaged to increase transport efficiency. It saves resources and allows us to push the price down.”
|Colour||Dark grey, white|
|Material||Polypropylene plastic (min. 20% recycled)|