IKEA Soft Toy - Hare
About this Item
- All soft toys are good at hugging, comforting and listening and are fond of play and mischief. In addition, they are reliable and tested for safety.
- So your child can have fun putting the animals on new adventures by having the toys follow the paw prints on the rug. I hope this really stimulates your child’s love for animals and nature.”
- Product size: Length: 40 cm (15 ¾ ")Materials: Fabric: 100% polyester, Filling: Polyester fibers
- Recommended for ages from 0 year.
- Package List: 1 x Soft Toy - Hare
Designer: Ann-Cathrine Sigrid Ståhlberg
- Machine wash, max 40°C, mild process.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble drying, low temperature (max 60°C).
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Designer Ann-Cathrine Sigrid Ståhlberg: “When I designed the textile collection I was inspired by nature and animals and started by taking walks in the forest near my home in Sweden. I wanted the textiles to tell a story, and as the main characters, I used forest animals – a hedgehog, fox, bear, hare, and owl. We even developed them as soft toys to match the rest of the collection. So your child can have fun putting the animals on new adventures by having the toys follow the paw prints on the rug. I hope this really stimulates your child’s love for animals and nature.”
Sure, they’re cute but are they safe? Absolutely!: You can rest assured knowing that all our children’s products live up to the highest health and safety standards. We put our toys to the test – up against the toughest in the world (much tougher than any two-year-old). All so you can worry less and they can play more.
|Package Dimensions||42 x 14 x 10 cm; 130 Grams|
|Item part number||10216085|
|Manufacturer recommended age||0 months and up|
|Item Weight||130 g|