Digital Shoppy IKEA LED Wall/Clamp Spotlight, 63 cm (White)
About this item
- The lamp has got double function - you can use it as a clamp spotlight or assemble it on the wall as a wall lamp.
- You can easily direct the light where you want it because the lamp arm and head are adjustable.
- Built-in LED light source. Clamping range 10-45 mm. The light bulb is pre-mounted but can be replaced when needed. Light colour: warm white (2700 Kelvin).
- Material: Optical lens/ Shade: Poly carbonate plastic. Tube/ Clamp: Steel, Powder coating. Mounting bracket: Steel, Nickel-plated.
- Product size: Luminous flux: 220 lm Length: 63 cm (25 ") Cord length: 2.0 m (6 ' 7 ") Power: 1.9 W (2 W) Estimated lifetime: 25000 hr. Package: 1 LED wall/clamp spotlight.
These are neat lamps with a design that blends into the room and they are easy to use anywhere in the home – and provide good, glare-free light.
The lamp emits 220 lumen, which is approximately equal to the light emitted by a 22-watt incandescent bulb.
The light source has a lifetime of approx. 25,000 hours. This corresponds to about 20 years if the lamp is on for 3 hours per day.
The lamp is lightweight and easy to move anywhere you need it. And it simply clamps firmly in place.
The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
NÄVLINGE LED wall/clamp spotlight
Model identifier V1910 Nävlinge
This luminaire contains built-in LED lamps A++ to A
Average energy class A++
|Material||Polycarbonate plastic, Steel|
|Finish Types||Powder Coated|
|Power and Plug Description||Corded-electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item part number
|Country of Origin||China|