IKEA DVALA Fitted Sheet, Beige, 140x200 cm (55x79 )
About this item
- Cotton is a soft, natural material that breathes, absorbs moisture, and feels comfortable against your skin. Also, our cotton is sustainably grown. So you can sleep well – with a clean conscience.
- Extra soft and durable quality since the bedlinen is densely woven from fine yarn.
- Pure cotton that feels soft and nice against your skin. It fits mattresses with a thickness of up to 26 cm since the fitted sheet has elastic edging all around.
- 152 thread count. Thread count indicates the number of threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the line count the more densely woven the fabric.
- Package(s): 1 x Digital Shoppy IKEA Fitted Sheet, Beige, 140x200 cm (55x79 ).
An IKEA fitted sheet is a type of bedding that is designed to fit snugly over a mattress. It is made of a soft and comfortable fabric, typically cotton or a cotton blend, and has elastic edges that wrap around the corners of the mattress to keep it in place.
Materials & care
Machine wash, max 60°C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble drying, average temperature (max 80°C).
Iron, max 200°C.
Do not dry clean.
Thread count: 152 /inch²
Length: 200 cm (79 ")
Width: 140 cm (55 ")
Max. thickness, mattress: 26 cm (10 ")
|Item Part Number||20357273|
|Primary material||100% Cotton|
|Country of Origin