Digital Shoppy IKEA Towel Sets Washcloth - Pack of 4 (Grey)
- A hardworking terry towel that really shows its qualities when in use. It’s absorbent and dries fast. Made from sustainably-grown cotton – so you can pamper yourself with a clean conscience.
- A terry towel in medium thickness that is soft and highly absorbent (weight 400 g/m²). The long, fine fibres of combed cotton create a soft and durable towel.
- The towel will reach full absorbency after one wash.
- Grams per square metre (g/m2) indicates the surface density of the fabric. The higher the surface density the more absorbent the towel. A towel with a lower surface density dries faster.
- Package List: Towel Sets Washcloth - Pack of 4 (Grey)
Country of Origin: INDIA
Length: 30 cm (12 ") Width: 30 cm (12 ") Area: 0.09 m² (0.97 sq feet) Surface density: 400 g/m² (1.31 oz/sq ft) Package quantity: 4 pack Care instructions: - Fabric softeners may decrease towel absorbency. - Machine wash, max 60°C, normal process. - Do not bleach. - Tumble drying, normal temperature (max 80°C). - Iron, max 150°C. - Do not dry clean. - Shrinkage 6%. Environment & materials: Environment: - Renewable material (cotton). - All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled or grown with less water, fewer fertilizers, and fewer pesticides while increasing profit margins for the farmers. - Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community. Materials: 100% cotton Package List: Towel Sets Washcloth - Pack of 4 (Grey)