Digital Shoppy IKEA Stirring Spatula Stainless Steel - Black
- Kind to pots and pans with non-stick coating.
- Handle in a design and material providing a firm grip.
- Notch on the handle prevents the utensil from sliding into the pot.
- Wash this product before using it for the first time.
- Package List: 1 x Spatula.
Designer: Håkan Olsson
Length: 33 cm (13 ")
- Withstands temperatures up to 220°C.
Environment & materials:
- No BPA (Bisphenol A) added.
- The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
Ring: Zinc, Matt chrome-plated
Handle: Silicone rubber
Lower part: Reinforced polyamide plastic
Energy and resources:
No secret ingredients: When it comes to cooking, we leave the secret ingredients up to you. All our cooking and eating products live up to the highest quality and safety standards. That means no surprise ingredients, like harmful substances such as BPA (bisphenol A). Enjoy your meals knowing there’s no BPA added to any of our cooking and eating products.
All our utensils can take the heat: Most of our plastic spatulas, whisks, and ladles can take temperatures up to at least 220°C (428°F), which is higher than most normal cooking temperatures. So you can leave your plastic utensils in the frying pan for a while without worrying. If you have pans with a non-stick finish, we recommend you use plastic or wooden utensils. They're softer than metal and gentler on the inside of the pan.
Package List: 1 x Spatula