Digital Shoppy IKEA Salad Dessert Fork Stainless Steel - Pack of 6 (16 cm (6"))
- Brand new and High quality.
- This Cutlery has been in our range for 30 years, valued for its durable quality and timeless design – that’s why you’ll find that we use the cutlery in many of our restaurants too.
- Recommended for ages from 3 years.
- Wash this product before using it for the first time.
- Package List: Salad Dessert Fork Stainless Steel - Pack of 6 (16 cm (6 "))
Country of Origin: VIETNAM
Designer: Carl-Gustaf Jahnsson
Length: 16 cm (6 ")
Package quantity: 6 pack
- For the cutlery to be easy to clean and to reduce the risk of corrosion, always rinse off the remains of any food immediately.
Environment & materials:
- The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
Materials: Stainless steel
Designer Carl-Gustaf Jahnsson: "When designer Carl-Gustaf Jahnsson created the cutlery set his goal was that it should appeal to most people, be suitable for most things and have a timeless look. He succeeded so well that the cutlery has outlived all our other cutlery series. And even though it has been produced in many different places in the world, the cutlery has always kept its original form. A truly faithful servant that also does a good job at many of the restaurants in our stores."
Quality: A few words on cutlery: All cutleries need some care to maintain their original finish. Rinse cutlery after use to remove any scraps of food, even if you plan to wash up later. If you use a dishwasher, choose a shorter cycle and dry the cutlery by hand. That way you avoid rust spots caused by food that sticks to the cutlery, or by leaving cutlery too long in the hot, humid air inside the machine. Good advice doesn't have to be expensive. Package List: Salad Dessert Fork Stainless Steel - Pack of 6 (16 cm (6 "))