Digital Shoppy IKEA Rattle (Multicolour)
- Play should be fun and safe for your baby! That’s why this rattle is easy to hold for small baby hands and is ready to be shaken, bitten and chewed on.
- The colours, shapes and sounds from the rattle stimulate your baby's motor skills, hearing and vision.
- Sharp contrasts that are easy for a baby to see.
- Low sound level, adapted to sensitive baby ears. Recommended for ages from 0 year.
- Materials Fabric: 100% polyester Filling: Polyester fibres. Product Size: Length: 14 cm (6 "). Package(s): 1
Rattle, multicolor, yellow
The play turns us into human beings Look, touch, push, lift… play is a way for your baby to develop their senses, to get orientated and to try to understand their surroundings. With these toy collection, we wanted to develop toys that stimulate this journey of discovery and contribute to the important interaction between you and your baby. From a social context, the child grows through play and becomes a human being.
When a newborn baby’s eyes open for the first time, the central nervous system is still not yet fully developed. The eyes cannot see a distance of more than 20-40 cm, about as far away as the nursing mother's face. But by interacting with a variety of impressions, like colors, shapes, touches and sounds, the development of the small child's brain is stimulated. This is explained by researcher Krister Svensson, who has studied children's development, play and learning for many years. "But resting is just as important as the stimulation. The brain occasionally needs rest from the impressions in order to sort it all and relate everything to what it previously registered."
Machine wash, max 40°C, mild process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble drying, low temperature (max 60°C).
Do not iron.
Do not dry-clean.