Digital Shoppy IKEA Paring Knife, Stainless Steel, 9 cm
- Small and handy. Suitable for peeling and trimming fruit and vegetables.
- The knife is very hardwearing, balanced and easy to clean, as it is made of stainless steel.
- Made of molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel, which is why the knife stays sharp for a very long time.
- Groves on the handle give a firm, secure grip and keep the knife from sliding in your hand. Wash this product before using it for the first time.
- Product Size: Length of knife blade: 9 cm (4 ") Materials Stainless steel. Package: 1 Paring knife
This paring knife is a small, short-bladed knife, used for intricate cutting, peeling, mincing, and dicing. The blades are simple, sharp and precise for peeling and cutting small fruit and vegetables.
The quality must be high for the knife to awaken the appetite and withstand everyday use for many years. That’s why it’s made of stainless steel and has a timeless design that you never tire of. Grooves in the handle give a firm, secure grip and keep the knife from slipping in your hand. We hope it will be your everyday favorite and the obvious choice when you’re preparing food."