Digital Shoppy IKEA Net Bag - Set of 2
- With these net bags in cotton from more sustainable plantations, you avoid needing plastic bags when shopping and they are a climate smart choice. Hang them up on a hook and store fruits and vegetables – and the food will last longer.
- Ideal for food storage. Keeps fruits and vegetables fresh for longer since air circulates through the net bag. May also be used in high humidity areas.
- Tested and approved for food contact. Only recommended for indoor use.
- Comprises: 1 net bag 43x32 cm and 1 net bag 37x29 cm. The dimensions refer to when the bag is laid flat on a flat surface. They are approximate and can vary ‒ depending on what you store in the bag.
- Package List: Net Bag - Set of 2
Country of Origin: INDIA
Designer: Ehlén Johansson
Package quantity: 2 pack (2 pieces)
- Shrinkage maximum of 10%.
- Machine wash, max 40°C, mild process.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron, max 110°C.
- Do not dry-clean.
Environment & materials:
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled or grown with less water, less fertilizers, and fewer pesticides while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
- Renewable material (cotton).
- Non-chlorine bleached.
- No optical brightener has been used.
Materials: 100% cotton
Designer thoughts: The most important thing when I designed the KUNGSFORS series was for it to spread the joy of cooking. The series helps you to have kitchen utensils, spices and ingredients visible, which I think makes the kitchen look nice ‒ while it encourages the appetite and desire to cook. I also wanted it to help make it simpler to keep things in order and make cooking easier. The parts can be combined in any way, so they fit both large and small kitchens ‒ and people's different needs.
More space and better flow in the kitchen: When spoons, spices, and recipes have their given and visible place on the wall, you get more space and better flow when you cook. With this series, it's easy to create a personal combination and store everything so that items are easily accessible and you get a good overview in the kitchen, just like professional cooks. Place the pans on open shelves, the knives on magnet racks and utensils on hooks. Then you have everything close at hand and lots of space to work!
Package List: Net Bag - Set of 2