Digital Shoppy IKEA Lunch Box with Inserts
- This lunch box has 2 removable inserts so that you can separate your main course from your salad and sauce. One of the inserts has a lid, perfect for things like sauces or dressings.
- A leak-proof lid prevents spills and protects the contents from frost damage, making it ideal for both transporting food and storing leftovers.
- Snap-and-lock lid creates an aroma-tight seal, so the food you store in the lunch box stays fresh for longer.
- The inserts fit with the square and rectangular food containers in the IKEA 365+ series. Wash this product before using it for the first time.
- Package List: Lunch Box With Inserts
Country of Origin: THAILAND
Length: 15 cm (6 ")
Width: 15 cm (6 ")
Height: 6 cm (2 ¼ ")
Volume: 750 ml (25 oz)
- Microwave-safe; heat food up to 100°C.
- Leave lid ajar while heating to release steam.
Environment & materials:
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free
Jar/ Insert/ Lid: Polypropylene plastic
Seal: Silicone rubber
Energy and resources:
No secret ingredients: When it comes to cooking, we leave the secret ingredients up to you. All our cooking and eating products live up to the highest quality and safety standards. That means no surprise ingredients, like harmful substances such as BPA (bisphenol A). Enjoy your meals knowing there’s no BPA added to any of our cooking and eating products.
Form design process:
Winner of GOOD DESIGN 2018: The series for food storage has been awarded one of the world's finest design awards – GOOD DESIGN. The flexible products are based on a unique platform concept with containers and lids in different sizes that can be combined in many ways. This makes it easier for you to take care of, store and find leftovers – and bring them with you on the go, while at the same time reducing unnecessary food waste. Good for the environment and for your wallet!
Package List: Lunch Box With Inserts