Digital Shoppy IKEA Food Container - Set of 17 (Transparent Green)
- A good set of basic food containers for everything from cold cuts, cheese etc. to leftovers and individual food portions.
- Reduce food waste by storing your leftovers in a food container and reheating for another meal. The transparent jar makes it easy to find what you are looking for, regardless of where it is placed.
- Several empty food containers can be stacked inside one another to save space in your cabinets. Several food containers can be stacked on top of one another to save space in the fridge and freezer.
- Comprises: 4 containers (9x9x4cm, 150ml), 3 containers (12x8x4cm, 150ml), 2 containers (12x12x4cm, 300ml), 2 containers (12x12x14cm, 1l), 2 containers (14x14x6cm, 600ml), 2 containers (14x14x16cm, 1,6l) and 2 containers (23x16x8cm, 1,8l).
- Package List: Food Container - Set of 17 (Transparent Green)
Designer: IKEA of Sweden
- Microwave-safe; heat food up to 100°C.
- Leave lid ajar while heating to release steam.
- Wash this product before using it for the first time.
- This container is not spill-proof and may leak if you store liquid contents like soup in it. If you think there is a risk of leakage, do not place the container in, for exampl a bag.
Environment & materials:
- The material in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
- No BPA (Bisphenol A) added.
Materials: Polypropylene plastic
Energy and resources:
No secret ingredients: When it comes to cooking, we leave the secret ingredients up to you. All our cooking and eating products live up to the highest quality and safety standards. That means no surprise ingredients, like harmful substances such as BPA (bisphenol A). Enjoy your meals knowing there’s no BPA added to any of our cooking and eating products.
Sustainable life at home:
Save the freshness (and the food): Food containers are a great way to keep food fresher longer. And when your food stays fresh, you increase the chance that it gets eaten and not thrown away. Saving you money on your food bill and precious food resources.
Keep the shape: Go ahead and cook food in the microwave - but not in plastic food containers. Plastic loses shape if it's exposed to temperatures over 100°C. But you can use plastic jars for thawing or warming food in the micro. Just remember to take off the lid or open the vent, if there is one.
Package List: Food Container - Set of 17 (Transparent Green)