Digital Shoppy IKEA Corner Shelf Unit with Suction Cup - White
- The tight-grip suction cups won’t let go of smooth surfaces like glass or tiles – unless you want them to.
- Water drains easily through the holes in the bottom.
- One push assembly - clean the wall surface and push to attach. No tools are needed. To release and remove, insert a credit card (or similar) between the suction cup and the wall. No ugly holes or marks are left behind.
- Only sticks on flat surfaces such as glass, mirrors and tiles. Clean the surface before mounting the suction cup to ensure better grip. Holds up to 3 kg.
- Package List: Corner Shelf Unit With Suction Cup - White
Width: 30 cm (11 ¾ ")
Depth: 20 cm (7 ¾ ")
Height: 17 cm (6 ¾ ")
Max. load: 3 kg (6 lb 10 oz)
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Environment & materials:
Frame/ Plate: Polycarbonate plastic
Suction cup: Synthetic rubber
Cover/ Body/ Shelf: Recycled ABS plastic
Better grip for flexible storage: Why do suction cups come off the wall after a while? That fact made us so frustrated that we detail studied the vacuum technique. We noticed that barely visible dirt or limescale breaks the vacuum seal, even on smooth tile walls. So, for our bathroom series, we looked for a new rubber material that seals better and fills out small uneven spots on the wall. Now you don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night from the sound of the shampoo bottle thumping on the floor.
Bathrooms can get wet…very wet!: We know how important it is to design the right furniture for different types of bathrooms. That’s why many of our bathroom storage units and accessories are made of plastic – perfectly suited for shower/bath spaces.
Package List: Corner Shelf Unit With Suction Cup - White