Digital Shoppy IKEA Children's Plate Multi Color - Pack of 6
- Colourful, impact resistant, scratch resistant and grip-friendly. Perfect for small children who tend to drop, spill and make a mess in their eagerness to learn how to eat on their own.
- Approved for food contact and made of the same harmless plastic used in baby bottles, disposable nappies and food boxes.
- The plate has a high edge to make it easier for the child to keep the food inside the plate. Can be stacked to save space when stored. Recommended for ages from 0 year.
- Although you can heat food in our plastic products, we do not recommend it. Some foods quickly reach temperatures above 100°C, which can destroy bowls and plates.
- Package List: Plate Multi Color - Pack of 6
Designer: Henrik Preutz
Diameter: 19 cm (7 1/2 ")
Package quantity: 6 pack
- Microwave-safe; heat food up to 100°C.
- Dishwasher-safe up to 70°C.
Environment & materials:
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free
- Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- We have banned BPA (Bisphenol A) in plastic products in the children’s range (0-7 years) and in all food-contact products. We phased out BPA already in 2006.
Materials: Polypropylene plastic
Good for a lot, but not for everything: Heating food in a microwave oven is an easy way to satisfy a hungry mouth. It’s best to use a bowl or plate made of glass or porcelain. Despite the fact that you can heat food in our plastic products, it’s not recommended. Certain foods quickly reach temperatures over 100 °C, which can destroy bowls and plates.
Package List: Plate Multi-Color - Pack of 6